28.5.13

Morning

The sun is slowly rising, 
It is that quiet, peaceful time when the whole world seems to begin to wake.
Birds are chirping, the animals in the forest begin to stir--light begins to shine. 
Jet lag is working at its finest, so I sit and write. 
Trying to describe how amazing Africa was. 
I cannot put it in words or express how I feel. 
No pictures will ever suffice.
But it was like this morning.
Peaceful. Simple. Humbling. Eye opening. 
Each morning brings a new day. Africa brought me a new perspective.
Dawn awakes new life. I saw how precious life truly is.
Birds singing. We worshipped with hearts full of song.
Light breaking through the darkness. 
I saw Christians lighting up the world.
God's creation--simply breathtaking.
The joy of the children--heart warming.
The vastness of the night sky--humbling.
Words cannot describe how I feel. 
I grew. I laughed. I cried. I was changed. 
Just like the morning-- preparing to grow, to change for the new day.
So let me grow, Lord. To be changed even more. 
Just like each morning. 

Sonadi's Precious Children. 

Baby Elephant Orphange. 

Blessed With An Incredible Family. 

Victoria Falls. How Powerful Our God Is!

Sonadi Once More. Forever Will Be In My Heart. 

Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentation 3:22-23
 







No comments:

Post a Comment