6.6.13

Even After


Death.
It's inevitable. 
It's one of those words that people don't like talking about.
It brings sorrow, memories, and pain.
Being young, we often think we are invincible. 
But, we need to think about death.
What happens after death, where will our souls end up?
But, we also need to think of what we will leave behind.
Legacy.
I don't want to be famous, or rich. 
I want to be remembered. 
I want people to know that I tried to live for God. 
I want them to not be sad.
I want to be remembered by my smile, my laugh, my love for others.
Could I still bring glory to God, even when I have passed?
I smile, believing that I could.
By my influence, by trying to spread the gospel. 
Maybe my dust will still bring praise to my Lord. 

What profit is there in my blood,

When I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise You?
Will it declare Your truth?
Psalm 30:9 

No comments:

Post a Comment