5.11.13

Time to Write

I have missed this. 
The sound of my fingers gently touching the keys.
Thoughts rushing through my mind.
Tears, smiles, laughter-it all comes with writing.
I have had so much trouble writing down my feelings from the past couple of months.
The summer was such a blessing, so completely convicting.
I didn't want to go back.
I have struggled with feeling content, finding joy when all I wanted to was cry.
But through the stress, the future looming over me-I have found peace.
I was a broken vessel at the beginning, but He has transformed me.
I didn't see the things He used, but I started to begin to fell whole again.
I have found that childlike love once again. 
I yearn for Him to use me. To challenge me. 
To take me to places I have never been before.
I thought I was whole before.
But now, it feels different.
It feels more real, more full of life.

Joy.
Peace.
Kindness.
Contentment.
Love.
So much more meaning dwells in those words to me.

Maybe through these months of silence, the Lord has prepared me to speak.
To speak loudly.
To write.

So, let the typing begin. 




To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven...a time to keep silence and a time to speak.

Ecclesiastes 3: 1, 7



No comments:

Post a Comment